Saturday, September 12, 2009

{Saturdayyyy}



Not so much an exciting day! Worked 7:30-4, which I actually ended up clocking in 15 minutes late. Forgot my badge, and basically to even enter the premises, you need a badge to let you through the gate...If you forget to bring it you go to the entrance where there is like a little hut (Anyone who has been to a military base knows what I mean). I sat there for 10 minutes because the security guard wasn't there!! So I just worked 15 minutes after my shift so I wouldn't get in trouble. Shawn & I had Chinese for supper..So yummy!! Now we are just chillen...Spent some time out on the back porch w/Thumper playing on my netbook because it's extremely nice outside, and I don't feel like cleaning...Shawn can take care of that tomorrow if he so chooses =D


I also called my supervisor this morning when I was stuck at the gate, and was pretty shocked to hear how tired/upset she sounded, so before I even told her what my issue I asked her if she was at work. I wish she would have said yes, but her reply was "No i'm not, my Dad passed away." Worst news ever...Her dad has been sick for a little bit now, in and out of the hospital a few times but from what they understood it wasn't anything "serious" so of course her family was not prepared for this...Life is so short. My thoughts are with you & your family Donna!


No comments:

Post a Comment